Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Personal Banking
- What is the cheque clearing cycle for Cash Card accounts and how long does it take?
- How do I receive money from abroad?
- How do I make an appointment with someone in a branch?
- What are the details of the Additions Active account travel insurance?
- How can I log in without my PINsentry card reader?
- How do I order a chequebook or paying-in book online?
- How do I claim RAC breakdown cover on my Additions Active account?
- I’ve spotted a debit card transaction I don’t recognise. What do I do?
- Can I add new payees using the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- How do I find my sort code and account number?