Are you looking for information on ISAs? Find out more here
Please note that we cannot answer specific queries about your account here
Most commonly asked questions about: Personal Banking
- What is the cheque clearing cycle for Cash Card accounts and how long does it take?
- What are the details of the Additions Active account travel insurance?
- How do I make an appointment with someone in a branch?
- How do I find my sort code and account number?
- How can I log in without my PINsentry card reader?
- I’ve spotted a debit card transaction I don’t recognise. What do I do?
- How do I know a text message asking me to confirm a transaction is from Barclays?
- Can I add new payees using the Barclays Mobile Banking app?
- What can I do if my PINsentry card reader isn’t working?
- How do I claim RAC breakdown cover on my Additions Active account?